Mouthwash is not always guaranteed to work as expected due to the varying degrees of effectiveness within products. Some products do not always work as intended or vary in their uses, ranging from only freshening breath, as well as to providing enamel protection, fluoride treatment, and whitening treatments. Listed below are some helpful tips to help you on your mouthwash quest:
– Various types of mouthwash can also improve your smile by introducing teeth whiteners to your teeth to remove stains and discolorations.
– To ensure your mouthwash product will work as intended, look on the label for the Seal of Acceptance, which is given out by the American Dental Association.
– If you wish to use mouthwash products to keep your mouth clean, look for products that contain ingredients to help fight plaque buildup and harmful acids that linger in your mouth, as well as products that can strengthen your tooth enamel.
– Mouthwash is extremely popular for freshening breath and concealing the foul odors often associated with bad breath, also known as halitosis.
– Your dentist can give your excellent product recommendations about which mouthwash products will best suit your oral health needs.
To schedule an oral exam at Buhler Dental Care, simply book an appointment at our dentist office in Spanish Fork, Utah, with Dr. Forrest S. Buhler & Cameron S. Buhler and the rest of our team. We can be reached at (801) 794-9905. We will be glad to help you achieve the results you are looking for.